Monday, January 6, 2014

Life according to book

Its 2014 ! It had been a week now in 2014. I know its a bit late, but HAPPY NEW YEAR :)

Its a new book, i know its cliche to say such thing but who cares. But so sad to say that i stuck with one same problem. Im not the type person that would think about my own problem but this matter really did hunt me down till these very moment. Everytime i pushed it aside it keep on coming back. And right now im imagining chewing gum somehow. But that doesnt matter now.

Whenever i try to make things clear, the must be someone or something that would always make it blurrer. Im always stick to my opinions and decisions but this not is more than tricky. And it end up making me look more desperate than what i would like to actually act. Friend is more than enough for me and i never ever thought anything beyond that line. I treat everyone the same, well not on the special case. I have my own list too, everyone does right, well i thought so. 

Erm anyway, hope things go well for 2014, insyaAllah. 

No comments:

Post a Comment