Friday, March 7, 2014

1year and counting

Well they said good things happen in the blink of an eye.
I guess its true somehow
It had been a year since i left Malaysia and im missing home so much. Tipu la kan kalau cakap tak. I missed everything. My mom's foods, my mom's nagging and of cause my dad's face when mom starts nagging heheh.
Anyway these past 1 year i get to spend with my batchmates is priceless. I mean i always thought that we can meet up again later on so whats the point of missing each other. But unfortunately im wrong. Totally wrong. It had only been 1 week but im missing them already. Maybe because we'd overly attached. We learn together eventhough sometimes we dont understand a thing, we laugh together eventhough the joke cant even be consider as a joke, we eat together whenever we have money and we starve together whenever we dont have a penny. I hope these memories will always be remembered. For the next 4 years, lets keep in touch because its hurt to see we're not close as before. 101 is always 101 wherever we may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment