Monday, March 10, 2014

3months and 17days

last week was an unusual week for me. well because everything is new i guess. new university, new surrounding, new class, new friends and the list goes on and on. and now i feel like babbling here.

since high school i dont really had homesick problem compared to some of my friends. im pretty mush heartless i could say. but now i really do miss home. very much.
im not the type of person that could really express myself but today when i called my mom, i eventually said it. i must have really missed home i guess, hahah.

and talking about expressing one's self, i really dont know how. sometimes i dont really know what my own feeling is. so does that make me a weirdo? i dont really sure. i guess i have to learn how to then.

erm now days i feel like saying hi to everyone. dont know why just want to know hows everybody's doing. but it took me ages to eventually say actually say hi and start a conversation ==" its kinda awkward but its nice to talk to someone you used to be close with. well in that case we used to talk everyday since form5 and months after that. dont really remember exactly when and why we dont contact each other after that. just hope that after this we'll keep in touch :)

ahaha i had been babbling about random stuff. just feel like typing something without any specific ideas. okay hope this week will be better that before. real class with begin now, so have to prepare my heart and mind. i predict a busy week ahead, ahahah

No comments:

Post a Comment